OKI LAUNCHES A NEW HIGH VOLUME, A3 COLOUR SMART MFP
ES9466 and ES9476 MFP Series Strengthens’ OKI’s smart portfolio for workgroups and departments
31 July 2017 – Designed for the demanding corporate business world where print volumes are large, deadlines tight and expectations of quality output are exceptionally high, the ES94x6 MFP Series of copier-based A3 colour smart multifunction printers (MFPs) are the latest addition to the ever expanding OKI’s portfolio.
These stylish, high-powered MFPs with comprehensive paper input flexibility and full high capacity finishing capabilities are ideal for workgroups and departments producing reports, white papers and booklets as part of their day-to-day workflow. They are packed with up-to-the minute features such as a 9” tablet-style touch screen which includes, for example, swipe functionality, pinching in and out and drag and drop. Users can customise this screen, adding their own icons, including the company logo.
“With the launch of the ES94x6 MFP Series, OKI can truly say it has a device to meet the print workflow and document management needs of virtually every size and type of business, from personal A4 desktop printers to A3 departmental printers and MFPs. The ES94X6 MFP offers outstanding 1200×1200 dpi print quality and similar to our MC700/MB700 and MC800 Series, offers an impressive range of finishing options including inner finisher, inline multi staple and saddle stitch finishers.” says Polfai Ng, Product Marketing Manager, OKI Europe Ltd.
Sleek and compact
OKI’s new ES94x6 MFP comprises two models the ES9466 MFP (35ppm) and the ES9476 MFP (50ppm), stand out with super sleek black high gloss panels. Both are especially suited to high volume work with consumables designed to last longer to help reduce total cost of ownership. Despite their robust, heavy duty nature they have a smaller footprint than comparable MFPs and are super light-weight.
Multiple ES94x6 MFPs can securely share information such as user data, role data and the address book with others on the network. They also feature a multi-station print function option enabling ‘pull printing’ without the need of a server.
On the document management side, the option of an embedded OCR allows businesses to capture documents electronically so they can be managed digitally, and an embedded card reader makes the devices ideal for a managed print services approach.
C711WT – Removing the last barrier in creativity and design
Thanks to a breakthrough in printer innovation,the C711WT OKI has made printing in any colour you desire, including white, simple and affordable! Printing in solid, sharp and bright white is now as easy as printing in any colour. This innovation in printer technology removes one of the last barriers to creativity and design – how to print high quality solid white graphics and text, alongside vibrant colour, on dark coloured paper, clear film or transfer materials practically and costeffectively.
- Embedded sXP (smart Extendable Platform) enhances productivity by allowing users to electronically capture, distribute and manage document workflows
- 300-sheet Dual Scan Document Feeder (DSDF) model scans documents at 240 images per minute (ipm) (300 dpi) in colour and mono
- 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) model scans documents at 73ipm (300 dpi) in colour and mono
- Handles paper sizes from A6 to SRA3
- Prints on stock from 60 to 280gsm
- A4 printing and copying speeds: up to 50 pages per minute (ES9476 MFP)
- High capacity toner cartridge delivers 38.4k mono and 33.6k colour output
- Finishing options include 2-tray Inner Finisher (IF), Multi-Stapling Finisher (MSF) and Saddle-Stitch Finisher (SSF)
- Advanced security features including a secure hard disk drive with a secure data overwrite option, secure networking with SNMPv3 and SSL-Encryption preserve the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Energy Star and Blue Angel compliant
- Eco features including sleep mode and reduced paper usage help reduce energy consumption, environmental impact and ongoing costs.
About OKI South Africa
Printacom Technologies is the sole authorised distributor of OKI printers and printer consumables in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa including the Southern African Development Countries (SADC) region. OKI Printing Solutions is a global business-to-business brand dedicated to creating professional printed communications products, applications and services which increase the efficiency of today’s businesses. From printers to faxes and multi-functional products through applications and services, OKI Printing Solutions has brought to market a range of incredibly fast and high performance machines that regularly win awards and beat the competition.
Today OKI Printing Solutions is a major player in the printer market and is totally dedicated to creating relevant, high performance products, applications and services to meet the individual in-house printing needs of both today’s and tomorrow’s businesses. OKI Printing Solutions offers a portfolio of products that are specifically designed in response to the needs of the business customer. OKI Printing Solutions categorises its product ranges into five distinct segments: Serial Impact Dot Matrix (SIDM), Colour Non-Impact Printers (NIP), Mono NIP and Fax, and Multifunction Products (MFPs).