OKI WARRANTY POLICY
Remember to register your product
OKI printers are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology, which is why we are offering an extension to the standard 1 year warranty period to 3 years free of charge* Simply register your product within 30 days of purchase to benefit from our 3 year warranty.
*3 Year Warranty
All OKI colour and mono printers, multifunction printers and dot matrix printers with the exception of those listed below, are eligible for the 3 year on-site warranty.
The 3 year on-site warranty only applies if the product has been registered online within 30 days of purchase. Without registration, the standard 1 year warranty period applies. Any further extended warranties must be purchased within one month of the printer purchase date.
The warranty is limited to the South African mainland and is available in regions where Printacom has a presence.
- This excludes all Executive Series (ES), Pro Series and Graphic Arts products including Wide Format. These need to be purchased separately.
- MX Line Printers are only eligible for a 1 year on-site warranty
- Printers must be returned with original packaging for warranty.
- Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the Customer. The Customer is responsible for maintaining proof of the date of purchase, and providing this on request.
- Warranty will not apply if the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with OKI’s installation and operating instructions, or the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed.
- Warranty will not apply to damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, main supply problems, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering by unauthorised persons, any malfunctions relating from the use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, or any foreign object in the product, or any physical damage to the product caused by the customer;
- Warranty will not apply where the product has been altered, incorrectly configured, tampered with or repaired by anyone other than an employee of OKI or their authorised agents.
- Any acts of God, not limited to lightning strikes, electrical surges including the use of improper cables, flooding etc.
- Repairs by non-authorised agents
- Misuse, physical damage, negligence
- Miss-fitting of consumables
- Use of non-OKI consumables or spare parts
- Fair wear and tear
- Application or external errors
- Network installation and setup
- Installations of consumables and service.