Fast, precise and reliable, the large-format ColorPainter M-64s meets growing demand for high quality and productivity in the outdoor signage and indoor graphics markets. Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) controls and the Smart Pass 4 (SP4) dot control algorithm enable high-density printing and superior image quality while an advanced media take-up unit makes it easier to print heavier banners.
High quality images – Smart dot control algorithm creates rich, bold, glossy colours for superior indoor and outdoor applications
The ColorPainter M-64s features Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology together with Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology, delivering consistently rich, bold, glossy colours with fine details throughout. An in-built production unit provides added flexibility for professional users.
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology optimises dot size and density for consistently high quality even at high speeds
- Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology dot control algorithm control delivers superior image quality for skin tones, grey shadows and smooth gradients in pastel shades
- 7-colour model features additional grey for smoother monochrome printing without colour shift at different lightings, creating detailed results in dark shaded areas
- Industrial high-frequency greyscale print heads deliver precise constant drop control
- Newly-developed SX ink designed for high quality print results
- Poster prints on white or photo paper with a photo-realistic glossy print and full, bright colour gamut
The colour density will be stable and constant from high quality up to top speed print mode