SMILE@OKISA.CO.ZA IS CREATING EFFICIENCY WITH ORDERS
Printacom has launched the all new email@example.com email platform where you can reach the helpdesk, orders and warranty all at once!
Welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be able to reach all of the below email addresses through one access point:
1. The OKI Helpdesk
2. OKI Ordering team
3. The Warranty department
Personal email addresses for the OKI order processing and technical team will no longer be available for any of the above queries.
We know that change is tough, that’s why our staff at OKI are working hard everyday to make this change in processes smooth and efficent. We are making sure that we provide you with the best customer service possible and that’s why we have set out a few guidelines for queries you might have.
“TO: SMILE@OKISA.CO.ZA” DIRECT EMAIL
Remember that previous direct email addresses are no longer available and you need to email Smile@okisa.co.za directly. You will not receive a response if Smile Factory staff or the below emails are mailed directly.
Important: Please do not cc anyone else when you send your request through.
01 JULY DEADLINE
As of 01 July 2018, the following emails will no longer be available:
- OKI Helpdesk – OkiHelpdesk@printacom.co.za
- Printacom Orders – Orders@printacom.co.za
- OA Helpdesk – email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE KEY WORDS
- Ordering purposes – Include the word “Order” / “Orders” in the subject line
- Help desk assistance – Include the word “Technical” in the subject line
- Warranty queries – Include the word “Warranty” in the subject line
All other queries will be allocated accordingly.
For any orders, technical queries on products, warranty enquiries, or DOA’s, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART & PRODUCT NUMBERS
It is important that you send the right product number and part number that is available to you on the price list.
This will allow your order to be processed more efficiently, resulting in a quicker turn-around time.
STOCK AVAILABILITY / ETA / CUT OFF / PRICELISTS
It is important that you do the following to ensure an efficent and effective query process:
- Refer to your price list for product pricing (sent by your OKI account manager) Calls for this query will move to the end of the que and may hinder response times.
- Call us on 011 553 2800 to find out stock availability.
COMING SOON: Back order reports with ETA’s, will be sent out every Monday afternoon to customers whom have stock on back order. Please note this is an ETA, and we cannot guarantee time of arrival. We will endeavour to send notifications, should we encounter any issues.
Only valid orders will be accepted and processed per below cut off times:
- Valid orders received before 15:00 shall be processed for next day delivery (local) or 2-3days delivery (regional)
- Should you request any urgent deliveries, kindly email email@example.com directly, and mark for “urgent”. This may be subject to a quote and charge.
For any further escalations with regards to processes, contact Sadia Majeed at SMajeed@printacom.co.za
ACCOUNT & CREDIT CONTROL
For any of the below queries, please contact our new OKI credit controller, Yogandri Reddy directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries on account balances and status
- Updating of account information for document receipting
- Copies of invoices, credit notes, POD’s statements
- Increase or decrease of credit limit
- All POP for COD account customers
- Please use out of office notifications if unavailable.
- If you have received an RMA, returned your stock, and want to follow up on your credit
OKI ACCOUNT MANAGER
Contact your OKI account manager for the following:
- Price discrepancies
- Incorrect stock ordered / issued
- Return of stock
Note that all returns carry a handling fee subject to reason of return. Should you not have a dedicated account manager please contact Kamogelo at KPelo@printacom.co.za